Having a flat stomach is the dream of many and many of us. It has happened to all of us at some point that after a hearty meal or out of our usual diet , our belly dilates inflating as a balloon, which causes us embarrassment and of course the charge of conscience for having exceeded us.
In this article you will get best Diet plan to get a flat stomach.
This inflammation produces an eating disorder (either because we choose the wrong foods or because we have exceeded their consumption), so the intestine is using a greater amount of energy to process the food. This entails an Overexertion of the digestive system and appear cramps, gut pains or upset stomach.
The good news is that you can help your body control these annoying symptoms with some simple changes in your diet that you can implement even if you are not at home. In this article we have compiled some recommendations and types of foods that will help you keep your stomach flat.
How to get A flat stomach
A lot has been written about strengthening abdominal muscles. But since it is a repetition of the mother of wisdom, it is no harm to recall the main principles of practicing the center of the body, and to refute some of the belly-connected myths.
1. Can’t lose fat only from the abdomen – distribution of fat stores in the human body is given genetically. The weight reduction does not change the number of fat cells, only their size. People often complain that when losing their hands they slim down or the breasts become smaller, but the abdomen or buttocks stubbornly hold their rounded shapes. This is due to the fact that in certain body parts fat cells are less and more unfortunately more. If you belong to those who have settled the fat at the waist, do not give up, but try harder.
2. Strengthen every other day- although some time ago, it was recommended to practice abdominal muscles daily, arguing that they are made up of many muscle fibers, so there is no overtraining, today’s attitude is different. The abdominal muscles are “just” the muscles, so the same rules should apply to them as to the others. This means training your abdomen every other day to allow for sufficient regeneration.
3. Strengthen your stomach and relieve your back – it is good to strengthen your stomach not only for appearance but also for your back. Solid abdominal muscles create a base for the spine, which then does not tend to sag in the lumbar region (lordosis). The spine is an interconnected whole, so when the lumbar area is strengthened, it automatically relieves the entire back, up to the problematic spine of the cervical.
4. Belly is done in the kitchen– it is said that the abdominal appearance of the exercise is 30%. The remaining 70% is made in the kitchen. A well-designed diet will uncover fat pads from elaborate abdominal muscles, and this does not even make the strength training stronger. Eat complex sugars, non-fat proteins, and healthy fats and shake the belly with clean water.
5. Pay attention to all the groups of abdominal muscles – while the pleated baking cake on the stomach is nice, but don’t just focus on the straight abdominal muscles. When exercising on your stomach, pay attention to the upper and lower parts of the straight abdominal muscles, practice oblique muscles and also remember the muscles deep in your abdomen. Only by uniformly developing all these groups will you achieve the aesthetic and functional center of the body.
6. Do cardio- Strengthen and shape the muscles, but if they hide under a layer of fat, you will seek them in vain. To tune your tummy, run, ride a bike, go fast or practice interval training. Fat deposits from the subcutis will disappear faster.
7. Exercise with a relatively empty stomach – it is good to feel this muscle during the strengthening of any muscle. When training your abdomen, you should concentrate fully on the exercise and see how the individual muscle groups work. This is not entirely possible after a hearty lunch or a rich snack. So try exercising in the morning, or leave your stomach at the end of a fitness session when the stomach is empty.
We are not talking about miracle diets that you should follow during a specific time, but rather it is about gradual changes in your diet and lifestyle that will later become habits.
WHY IS GOOD BOWEL FUNCTION SO IMPORTANT?
Hippocrates already said in the fifth century, the origin of our diseases is in the intestine, and that the role of this is vital in the health of our body. Through the intestine is absorbed most of the nutrients contained in the food we consume, in addition to this, it has been shown that up to 90% of the serotonin that our body stores, is lodged in the intestine, which is why it is He is known as “the second brain”.
A gut functioning falsely can lead to a deficiency of nutrients, or alterations of mood such as negativity, moodiness and depression, due to the interference that this would have with the normal release of serotonin, the hormone of happiness.
If you want to clean your intestine and enhance its functioning, these are the recommendations you should follow:
Flat stomach diet plan
- Dinner at least two hours before going to sleep as the body needs sufficient time to digest. Going to sleep very soon after eating will cause the body to go into a resting state and digestion to become slower.
- The germinated grains and seeds and / or pipes contain a good amount of fiber and other nutrients that contribute to the work of the intestine easier.
- Drink at least 1.5 liters of water a day, apart from the liquids that are consumed with meals. Water removes toxins from the body and softens bowel movements, making the bowel easier to pass.
- Replace the bread, pasta and rice with those of integral origin, which have a higher fiber content.
- Replaces the snacks of fried foods, confectionery and fats, for fruits, especially mid morning and afternoon snack.
- Reduce salt intake: The salt favors the accumulation of liquids, which may be preventing your belly from looking flat. Mix different spices and seasonings to add flavor to your meals, such as onions, garlic, pepper, ginger, lemon, herbs, etc.
- Make sure that the surroundings in which you eat is calm and unhurried, in this way you will be more aware of the chewing and the amount of food you are eating. Avoid watching TV or checking your mobile while you eat. Also try that your meal schedules are regular, so you will be creating concrete habits for your body.
- As much as possible, try that both the fruits and vegetables that you consume are raw or steamed, in this way you will not lose your nutrients. Fruits that can be eaten with peel contain a greater amount of fiber.
DETOXIFY YOUR BODY
Once every 30 days you can achieve a short detox diet which consists of eating only fruits and vegetables for a day (no more).
You will eat vegetables at lunch and dinner, while fruits will be reserved for breakfast and snack.
If you have problems with the functioning of the intestine it is also important that you perform cardiovascular exercise, as this favors the normal functions of the body.
As a final recommendation, if the symptoms of inflammation and pain are frequent it is necessary that you consult with a specialist who will give you the best recommendations in your particular case.
Remember that, the above points are changes that you must implement permanently in your diet so you can gradually integrate them until they become a habit.